Friday, November 03, 2006

Welcome!

This blog is here to share moments, places, or people where I saw God.

I believe that many people do not have a belief in God because when people tell them who God is, or what God is like - that does not fit their belief or view about who God would be.

I believe that many people have a belief in a higher being or spirit, but because of past experiences with or in the church - they either don't believe it to be, or won't call it God.

I think it is. I think God is bigger than any of us can describe or even imagine. I think God is made known to us in many, many ways.

I hope to share on this blog some of those times I've seen God. Maybe it was through someone, or I felt God's presence at a certain place, or God at work at a certain time.

I'll share that with you. And together - maybe we'll see God.

No comments: